ENTRANCE EXAM FOR
UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTING OMU-YOS
News & Announcements
OMÜ-YÖS Online Apllicaion has already begun.
YÖS Preparation Courses
2016-2017 Academic Year International Student Exam (OMU-YÖS) Application, Evaluation, and Exact Registration Calendar
2015 YOS STATISTICS
All news & announcements »
OMU-YOS will be carried out on 30 April 2016, Saturday
OMU-YOS 2016 in 6 different languages ( Turkish, English, Russian, Arabic, French and German) will be carried out in 28 countries and 42 examination centers on 30 April 2016 Saturday at 10:00 a.m. according to the local time in Turkey.
For online applications please visit
deadline : 10 April 2016
2016-2017 Academic Year International Student Exam (OMU-YÖS)
Application, Evaluation, and Exact Registration Calendar
Please click for the OMÜ-YÖS 2016 brochure
Phone : +90(362) 312 19 19 Dahili: 1604/1606
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the following steps for OMÜ-YÖS Online application.
1. Review the official OMÜ-YÖS website
and exam brochure.
2. Apply online from http://ais.uzem.omu.edu.tr until
15 APRIL 2016
. Fill the form in the webpage thoroughly. (Don’t forget to fill in your choice of exam language, exam center and a valid address.)
You will do the pre and exact registrations between 04 January – 15 April 2016. Right after pre-registration, a
is sent to the candidates e-mail addresses. Complete your exact registration through
with your username and password.
3. Upload a photo in jpeg format taken within the last 3 months to the system for exact registration.
4. Don’t forget to pay your Online Exam Application Fee between 15 March- 15 April 2016. You should pay your exam fee via credit card or bank transfer to complete your exact registration (Candidates paying the fee via bank transfer should submit the bank receipt to the Coordinatorship via fax (0362 457 58 06) or e-mail (
) and keep it until the end of the exam).
Exam Application Fee:
($80 - €80)
Bank transfer details;
OMÜ Distance Education Research and Application Center
Akbank 19 Mayıs University Branch:
IBAN TL : TR73 0004 6013 8988 8000 0087 22
IBAN EURO : TR40 0004 6013 8903 6000 0088 93
IBAN USD : TR90 0004 6013 8900 1000 0088 92
5. You can check your application and payment from the system (
6. You will attain your
“Exam Entrance Documents”
containing the exam language, exam center and contact details as of 22 April 2016 (the document could be published earlier; please check) from the address
7. Candidates are obliged to keep their Exam Entrance Documents and Identity Cards with them in the exam to be conducted on
30 APRIL 2016 Saturday at 10.00 o’clock local time in Turkey
. Candidates who don’t have their identity cards with them will not be admitted to the exam even if they have Exam Entrance Documents.
The Following Documents Count for Identity Cards:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- International family registry
- Residence Permit of Foreigners
- Foreign country identity card
Nato identity card
- TRNC identity card
- Identity Card of Foreign Mission Personnel
OMÜ-YÖS exam results will be published on 30 MAY 2016
You can object the exam results only
30 May-03 June 2016
. After evaluation, your rejections will be answered on 13 June 2016.
will be made online through the website to be published by the Ondokuz Mayıs University Directorate of Student’s Affairs between
06 June-15 July
STUDY in OMU
OMU - YOS
FEEDBACK / INBOX
MASTER’S AND DOCTORATE APPLICATIONS
OMU virtual tour
Courses / Fees
ONDOKUZ MAYIS UNIVERSITY • INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ENTRANCE EXAM
Atakum Kampüsü 55200 Atakum / SAMSUN • +90 362 312 19 19 - 1604, 1605 • email@example.com